Fjällräven Kånken Art Mini F983-984 United Kingdom Travel Bags Poppy Fields-Cotton Sky
Kanken Art is when artists use the Kanken backpack to express their love for nature. Tekla Severin, a Swedish designer, colourist and photographer designed the backpack. Kanken feels free and open to vast landscapes. You can adjust the shoulder straps to make it fit for both adults and children. The seat pad is stored in the back pocket. This prevents the contents from pressing on your back. Fjallraven's Arctic Fox initiative is part of which a portion of the sales goes to climate and environment projects.
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Fits children as well as adults wanting a small backpack.
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo plus front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
Material HeavyDuty Eco S 65% polyester, 35% Cotton
Washing: Do not wash. Dry cleaning: Do not dry clean
Bleaching: Do not bleach
Drying: Do not tumble dry
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions:
soft brush and lukewarm water
Number of pockets:
Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
Seat pad included: